• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Karmann Ghia front bumper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Campmobile70

Reaction score
Early Karmann Ghia bumper, USA bumper very straight has overriders and top tube in good shape needs one overrider rechroming, these are hard to find in good shape and a certain KKarmann Ghia resto part shop has told me £500 for a good one and £700 for a perfect one, okay they are famous for being overpriced ;) but if anyone is intrested I'd be happy with £200, if you need one you know how hard it is to buy a complete straight bumper.

In Benfleet Essex.

Thanks

hi
ive got a 61 US ghia , have you a picture or 2 of the bumper thanks :eek:
Campmobile70 said:
Early Karmann Ghia bumper, USA bumper very straight has overriders and top tube in good shape needs one overrider rechroming, these are hard to find in good shape and a certain KKarmann Ghia resto part shop has told me £500 for a good one and £700 for a perfect one, okay they are famous for being overpriced ;) but if anyone is intrested I'd be happy with £200, if you need one you know how hard it is to buy a complete straight bumper.

In Benfleet Essex.

Thanks

I'll see if I can get you some pictures in the morning, it is in a bus in Suffolk, and I'm in Essex,but I can get my friend to send me a couple of pictures, send me your e-mail address.

thanks

simon

Latest posts