lady owners

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobie

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Devon
hi been to lots of shows and meets and have noticed that there are very few lady owners/drivers is this just of a case of (boys and toy) lol ???????

Hey Lobie, I'm a lady owner and do quite a bit of my own maintenance now too. Thanks to this forum! :mrgreen:

lol thats better than me im useless with macanics but a dab hand at building interiors and trim

Back in '09 I sold my '73 camper to a nice lady from Kent at Vanfest.

vfest024Large.jpg

I got into buses when my wife asked me to get one , before that I did not know much about them , she loves to drive them too.
Check the thread of 'justcruizin" on the gallery section , she is rebuilding her own bus and doing a great job at it.
Cheers.

I think to be fair these beasts are high maintenance which does put a lot of lady owners off. If your one of those ladies that doesn't like necessarily getting dirty (pardon the pun :shock: ) then they aren't for you. They do smell, are oily, brake down a lot and arent the most efficient vehicle.

I love them with a passion though and quite like all that said above! :lol:

Or of course unless you have a bottomless pocket for garage bills, or a friendly mechanic (*cough* there I go again :lol: )

I'm a 'lady' owner....ahem... :lol: if you disregard the potty mouth, permanently dirty fingernails and complete lack of grace!!
I'll have a go at pretty much anything to do with my bus which, despite having never driven or even started up yet :roll: , I completely LOVE :D

DSC_0119.jpg

aspro said:
There's something about a lady in overalls grapping a 1600. :shock:

all i saw was the dog guarding the 3L diet coke bottle. :lol:

all i saw was the dog guarding the 3L diet coke bottle. :lol:

She looks fierce doesn't she...the dog I mean...the fluffier, less likely to bite, one of the two ;)

DSC_0119.jpg
[/quote]

i love the painted nails ,pandora braclet ,the big shades and converse :lol:

excellent stuff keep it up ............ps ditch that air filter for a stocky one ;)

chris

What can I say...a girl needs accessories :lol:

And thank you for the air filter tip, you're not the first person to have mentioned it :)

IMG00189.jpg

Mrs Wibbler taking her daily to work ( now how many of you boys drive yours all year round ;) )

I enjoyed reading the gallery thread by "justcruizin".

Great to hear from the lady owners and those who work on their buses.

I like this thread - more please (with pics or links if poss) :)

ps lol @ wendy :lol:

Latest posts