Lake Elsinore, Calif. VW Vintage wrecking yard video

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes!

If you contact them, ask for Jim and tell him "JM" told you about them.....

Interstatewreckingyard.jpg

Bloody Hell, whens the next plane out to Cali :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow :shock: - that's a lot of vans! - just attempting to quantify the value of parts alone, let alone the vans stacked up that would be for sale in a flash if in the UK :)

BTW - like HD video, much appreciated ;)

Quality stuff! I wonder what Type 3 gems are there aswell ;)

Holy Crap!!! :shock:

Them scrapped vans are better and less rusty then mine. :oops:

Says a lot about them late bays, most of the ones i saw in the video are late bays. Didnt make em like they used to.

How cool was that! I want to live in California!!!

Mostlly late busses, I did spot at least one early bay though :)

Was just looking at there web site

http://www.interstateusedparts.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and their stock list

CURRENT INVENTORY
Bugs & Super Beetles 1960 - 1977 40 Vehicles
Convertible Bugs 1963 - 1979 7 Vehicles
Karmann Ghias 1970 - 1974 5 Vehicles
Buses and Campers 1968 - 1979 60 Vehicles :shock:
Squarebacks and Fastbacks 1967 - 1973 12 Vehicles

What we need is an earlybay investment club.....buy all that ship it across and pass it on at a honourable profit ;)

Araon said:
What we need is an earlybay investment club.....buy all that ship it across and pass it on at a honourable profit ;)

I will start selling my body tonight, to help fund it :D . Pdoblem is i dont think ill get much for it :oops:

Get yourself down the docks chap, some passing sailor may give you a few quid :shock: :lol:

Absolutely amazing sight!
But joking aside, it does make you stop and think about how feasible it would be to organise a 40' container of pre ordered parts for EB members. Could be a logistical & financial nightmare seeing how long it takes us sometimes to get a normal group buy together, but could it be done??? :idea:

Well, there is 1x company I'm talking to that has a container service from NC, USA to the UK deal that they are working on.

But we will see if it pans out or not.

I wish I could state some more about that yard...but I think I should not...at lest yet! ;)

Jesus, :shock: Now that's where I want to spend next year's hoilday. What a fantastic place.

I've just watched it 5 times, dribbling over the keyboard :mrgreen:

Graham L . when are we going? bags packed :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts