• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

late bay breaking 1979.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rackhams ipswich

Reaction score
79 lhd late bay breaking,complete at the moment,gold engine upright fan with all tin,will be cutting it up shortly,email [email protected],i know it does not really fit in this section but many parts will fit an early.

ok rear hubs sold
engine prov sold,
front screen sold
front axle prov sold

still have

brand new pair of vag cab doors in transport primer with badges
sliding door late
tailgate,
engine lid
glass
complete lock set,
poptop with all wood and rams but no canvas, probably a devon?
tinted opening side glasses,
seats
wheels and tyres
and then the body is being cut up

also a complete late bay front panel lower sceen level, this was badly tacked in place by a budding panelbeater vw heritage part with all inners and dash vents

Andy I need a NSF opening quarter light for this year. They should have a green tinge...? I'll have it if so?

Regards

Mark Ritson
0844 879 7265
07545 297603
http://Www.Morecambeandwize.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hi there we have 3 people sadi they want it but if you are local you can take it £80.00 collected, we are able to cut the inner and outer where you like,call us or call down 01473 741540

Hiya mate,

Im after a strange cut (Im not even sure what to call it).

Basically Im after the inner section of the driver side wheel arch which extends up to the bulkhead behind the seat and welds to the B pillar. Basically, its the part that has the curved section behind the front wheel. Mine has rotted out and finding it difficult to find a replacement section. I can provide you with a pic if that helps at all.

Cheers

Gareth

Hi,

Have attached a couple of pics to try and better explain :mrgreen:

379978_10150470652977905_568957904_10254125_1138962724_n.jpg

316692_10150470654117905_568957904_10254134_762685876_n1.jpg

will have a look at the lenses over the next day or so, i have many rust free other body cuts to include cross over front arches,latebay front arches,roof gutters spare wheel well, and doors, lids, sliders,bumpers late and early,glass etc. also front innerscreen panel still avalible as buyer didnt pick up again.

Hi, in addition to the bubble panels for the wheelarches, Im also after a floor cut to patch mine up. Looking for roughly half the cargo floor

Latest posts