• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Late Bay DEVON Service Book / Record "MLG 866T" FOUND!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

severn007

Reaction score
I recently purchased a job lot of VW memorabilia from eBay and amongst it all I found the original service pack which contained the first 3 years history from a late bay Devon camper. After a little research via the DVLA it looks like the camper is still on the road, classed as white and taxed until September of this year. The service book shows June 1979 1st registration, with the first two owners coming from Holywell and Angelsey and the supplying dealer "Dereks Service Station" Rhyl. I would like to get this to the current owner and wondered if any one could assist or advise??? There are a couple of snaps below.... Tim. [/URL[URL=http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/severn007/media/SAM_0819_zpsc39ad550.jpg.html] [/URL[URL=http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/severn007/media/SAM_0816_zpsa235efcd.jpg.html]

Wonderful piece of history but you might have more luck on the late bay forum. :D

Still on the road

Vehicle enquiry
The enquiry is complete.
The vehicle details for MLG 866T are:
Date of Liability 01 09 2014
Date of First Registration 01 06 1979
Year of Manufacture 1979
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1584cc
CO₂ Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type PETROL
Export Marker N
Vehicle Status Licence Not Due
Vehicle Colour WHITE
Vehicle Type Approval Not Available
Vehicle Excise Duty rate for vehicle
6 Months Rate 12 Months Rate
£126.50 £230.00
Please be aware that if the vehicle has recently been relicensed or a SORN declared, these details may not yet be updated on the vehicle record.
If you think that the details on the vehicle record are incorrect please write to:
VCS
DVLA
Swansea
SA99 1BA
Please include the incorrect V5C Registration Certificate for amendment.
To make another enquiry go to Vehicle Enquiry

Latest posts