Latebay seat runner into an Earlybay seat runner!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scutch

Reaction score
Ive been searching for some Earlybay seat runners for a while now but no joy. I woke up today and had an idea...... Chop up a Latebay Runner and make it in to an Earlybay one!

So thats what i did this afternoon, using my dormy seat runners as a rough template....... well, looking at them, then getting the grinder out and start to chop away at the new Late runner!!!
Quite impressed on how it came out!

image0_zpse7a4e68c.jpeg

image2_zps6477c173.jpeg

image4_zps8ebc8d06.jpeg

image6_zps57b34e19.jpeg

image7_zpsab2266c1.jpeg

image12_zpsb08d5b97.jpeg

image8_zps093e7d65.jpeg

image13_zpsbc83f0c4.jpeg

Good work and good idea, early bay runners are getting hard to find if they have been chopped out in the past.

Good idea but there may well be a new offering to the market on early seat runners

I have given a couple of sets of runners to a local fabricator and he is looking into what it would cost to make them.

Will post up a group buy on Early bay if he comes back with a good price

Thanks fellas :D . I used to be a fabricator 10 years ago, I just weld on the railway now so your not using my Fabricating brain as much. Only took about 2hrs to make though and dont think they came out to sad. I think someone will make a killing if they start producing these, just need the right machines to fold the steel and they'll be well away!!!

someone finally found something useful to do with a Latebay, and it involves chopping it up, surprise! :lol: (to all the LB nazis i'm kidding)

this might be good in the tech 'how to section'. nice work 8)

Johnny said:
someone finally found something useful to do with a Latebay, and it involves chopping it up, surprise! :lol: (to all the LB nazis i'm kidding)

this might be good in the tech 'how to section'. nice work 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: cheers Jonny, feel free to move the post if you can. if not ill re-post it up in tech How to section!

Latest posts