Lesure system

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallyandsean

Reaction score
Just been doing my sums on the lesure battery and need to know will my inverter drain my system??

sorry i cant replicate your sums due to a lack of figures, what do you mean by system? it really depends on what your powering how its fitted into your "system" and the charge your providing to both batteries

Araon said:
sorry i cant replicate your sums due to a lack of figures, what do you mean by system? it really depends on what your powering how its fitted into your "system" and the charge your providing to both batteries
Ok, I want to run a TV (50 watts), Playstation (70 watts) and a light (10 watts) divided into amps = 10.83 amps and using a 105ah battery = 9.69 hours running time. Im running it all from an inverter from my lesure battery but will the inverters power reduce the running time if it makes any sense :?: :lol:

I think your trying to find out your power loss for converting from 12v to 240v??

If so, yes!
Not sure what it'll be but you will have some, do to heat production and the like.
It shouldn't be huge but there will be some as nothing is 100% efficient.

Any info on the invertor would help... :?

As hinted the inverter to be honest will have negligable effect on your play time there will be losses however the ramping down of the battery will have an effect on the invertor.... so in reality you wont get anywhere near your 9 hours before it will require a charge....

Araon said:
As hinted the inverter to be honest will have negligable effect on your play time there will be losses however the ramping down of the battery will have an effect on the invertor.... so in reality you wont get anywhere near your 9 hours before it will require a charge....
What do you think the run time will be??

Latest posts