Lets see your White Walls!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heebee_GB said:
ant said:
The blue on the tyre is what comes on factory whites to protect them

Got any pics of the thicker White Walls ant?

KGrHqYOKpsE0VI84yu4BNZKH5Vhw_3.jpg

Personal opinion but I think 3/4" and 1"1/4 look spot on, on a EB no matter what the tyre and wheel combo.
Sometimes wide walls can look out of place, in the wrong era.... depends on what vehicle i suppose.
The dogs and dubs bus above looked good with the wide walls but the owner has since changed to mr whitewalls 1"1/4 stripes wrapped around some fuch.

Ant, any photos of your van with chrome 356 rims and white walls, considering them for mine as well, but not sure if it will look right an a white van with full chrome rims

I no longer offer a mobile service so you would need to get the wheels and tyres to me @ ST161TH.
I work part time from home so would need you to bring me loose wheels ie tyres inflated on wheels but wheels not attached to the vehicle. This also helps with the curing process and gives the stripes longer to cure before they are driven.

I offer 1/4", 3/4", 1 1/4" and 2" width stripes.
They are priced according to width per set of four:
1/4" - £70
3/4" - £70
1" 1/4 - £100
2" 1/4 - £150

I also need a good idea of your tyres history:
-How old are they?
-How many miles have the covered?
-How many mm of tread is there remaining on all tyres you wish to be striped?
-Have they had any products applied to the tyre walls? eg tyre shine

I do this part time so would need them on an evening or weekend and the process should last around 1 hr (for a set of 4)

Maybe an easier alternative would be to buy a set of partworn whitewall tyres (striped by me). If you like me to provide you a quotation for this, please ask

ant

Latest posts