• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LHD 1971 complete beam disc to disc

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay-low71

Reaction score
Now for sale... £300

Here are some pics!!

ydutany7.jpg

u7y6a8yv.jpg

ysa8abub.jpg

ga6enaze.jpg

ubureta8.jpg

Spax front dampers, trailing arms exchanged by cool air, ball joint rubbers on spindles all ok. It's been cut, turned and welded. Doesn't come with the servo, but comes with track rods, drag link, pivot arm. Looking for around £300 due to having everything open to offers and welcome to have a look....
Please make offers as it will go on eBay if not sold prior...thanks

Regards
Ben

Was so tempted with this, was watching it and thinking shall i sharnt i. But the collection/shipping killed it for me so decided to give it a miss. Was pretty much what i was looking for as well, lowered with LHD servo mount.

i think i'll save up, bite the bullet and go narrow all in one hit!

To be honest I didn't want the beam - I wanted everything else off it - trailing arms, spindles, discs and calipers!
We should have clubbed together :lol:

Bit gutted the guy that won it offered £200 soon as I put it on eBay!!! You get loads of these 'take it off mate I give you this'!!! Never mind pays for something else I need!!

Plus I don't have a daily it would fit in any more, my old monedo might have been a shitter but least I could fill it with large heavy crap.

Latest posts