Limey 71

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dibbler88

Reaction score
It’s been a labor of love and I’m curious why the indicators are by the grill but apart from that it’s got a lot of original stuff.

Thanks to everyone for the comments below, the valance is rusty under the bumper and I’m going to get a new front face panel to replace it all and have it original with the indicators at the bottom. I should be able to get to the wiring better with the old one off before a paint job

1e7f34538516a36444edd8d28d831e2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have only started supplying front clips recently for Early Bays. Many have fitted the Late Bay clips and modified them by blanking off the high position indicators and cutting them into the lower position.

Yep - that's had a replacement front panel. The horizontal line across the panel above the bumper is another telltale sign.

Thanks to everyone, the valance is rusty under the bumper and I’m going to get a new front face panel to replace it all and have it original with the indicators at the bottom. I should be able to get to the wiring better with the old one off before a paint job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts