Litesteer Power Steering

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeME3

Reaction score
Just picked the van up from having the Lite-Steer power steering system fitted. Very very pleased with the result. Cannot speak highly enough of the quality of the workmanship and the professionalism of Neil and Gabby who run the place. Lots of other little niggles were sorted at the same time as well. It really is a quality installation - there are cheaper alternatives but frankly I much prefer the idea of a bespoke brand new solution rather than an adaptation using second-hand parts. The automatic speed sensing works very well too, it really is a fit and forget solution.

If anyone has considered it and is at the same shows as me (I'm doing Whitenoise, BusFest, Doncaster and SkegVegas) feel free to have a look.

Yep agree , we are a fitting centre for Litesteer and it makes a real difference, as you say not the cheapest solution but the best.

I like the idea of electric power steering. Unfortunately it's not for me though :( because being built rather like Edd China from Wheeler Dealers, means the electric motor gets in the way of my legs.

Latest posts