• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a poptop camper.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pathfinder

Reaction score
First visit here so hello all!

Looking to buy a poptop T2.

Not all that fussed about which year but heading towards later rather than earlier. Quite like the look of the crossovers though.
I have been reading all the tips and advice on what to look for. Have looked at a couple and been to a show so am getting to understand them a little.
I‘ve worked on cars for most of my life as a hobby so I know how to look before buying.

What I’m looking for:

Must be:
RHD
Physically sound vehicle please. I don’t mind one that has been properly welded, just no dobby welding please. Don’t mind tired paint and rust spots.
Mechanically I’m not fussed. Any faults accepted really.

Prefer:
Standard height
Needs to sleep 2 so bunks not vital. Pop top just for headroom/my old back.
Rock and roll bed.
Cooker, sink and fridge.
Ideally not green or blue.

Up to 13k

I'm in Surrey so within 100 miles or so please.

Thanks for looking.

:)

Richard

i may have what you are after.its a 77 devon bay poptop in vgc and reliable drove all round europe last august.and its up for 13k.tx or phone me on 07990767624.and il send you some pics and more info

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1752108" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1748387" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Two very hard to secure westfalia SO67R been avaliable in the uk for a little while....really shocked they haven`t sold at this price....genuine rhd earlybay westfalia!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts