Lorenzo from Italy.........

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorenzo '70

Reaction score
A regard to all from Italy from Lorenzo, Shelly and the Panel :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:My Panel and' a 1972 with new motor and plant to methane.....you excuse mine horrendous English :oops:

Like the van. 8)
Thinking about driving to Italy next year for our holidays, cant decide should i drive the van or take the car. Still got 9 months to decide.

God damn it that looks the same as mine Lorenzo 8) Welcome to the site ;)

rustydiver said:
Like the van. 8)
Thinking about driving to Italy next year for our holidays, cant decide should i drive the van or take the car. Still got 9 months to decide.

For the trip you take the van ;) :mrgreen:

lorenzo '70 said:
rustydiver said:
Like the van. 8)

For the trip you take the van ;) :mrgreen:

Im swaying that way, just going to see how much more falls of the van over the winter period. :oops: , not that handy with the welder yet.
Was thinking about The lakes in the North.
I am trying to convince the missus to drive over for a week in the Easter hols (April), in the car then for a few weeks Summer in the van.

If I have not understood badly you still have to end the van and and' ready for the summer.Then the trip for Easter in car and in the summer with the van??? :mrgreen:

Latest posts