• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots of tinware & engine stuff type 1,2 & 4

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi i only have the under tins & the squirrel fan,stat,bracket,wheel cable,the heat riser tins both side & the 1s that wrap around the barrels at the back of engine.oh & the deflector tins sit on top of barrels.

At bottom of first picture is a deflector ,white/silver goes to rear of no 4 cylinder, type 1-2 engine Have you any of these left. If so price and postage to DH99TJ
Robert

After a rear tin from an AB engine please. 3 hole type. Also the little bits that go behind the heat riser pipes, one for each side

Please pm me with price delivered to lincs

I have recently bought some type 1 engine tin wear from 'the gate keeper' and have been more than pleased with pieces that I have recieved. All nice and clean and ready to fit. As they say on Ebay, 5* and would use again.Many thanks Des.
Robert

Hi,

I am looking for some lower tinware. The three piece set for under the push rod tubes, the lower right piece below the head (to the right of the pull and the pulley tin itself

For a 1500 motor up graded at some point to 1600 twin port.

I wondered what you had and what the cost might be.

Regards

Tim

Hi, I know this post has been round for a while but do you have any deflector plates left for a type 4 engine, the ones that cover the push rod tubes under the engine?
Thanks

I need a full thermostat system if you have one?

Thermostat
Thermostat housing/bracket
Thermostat push rod
tinware baffles/flaps
flap connector rod & spring

Regards

Latest posts