Lower Sliding Door Roller Wheel...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plenty of second hand ones about, not all are worn , try FBI VW or NOSVW , Megabug

Or put a wanted ad on here

I got one off The Samba for half decent money, if you can find a decent seller with a few bits it works out worth paying the postage - I got sliding door middle hinge and lower roller inc bracket for about £100 after tax in great refurbed condition including postage.

Might be worth checking this out:

http://allegro.pl/lozysko-kulkowe-do-drzwi-przesuwnych-211-843-419-i5075044575.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

139 zloty, including postage, at 0.17 to the pound so a bit under £24 and there shouldn't be any customs charges etc

Cheers for the help guys! Turns out I actually need the whole unit as the working horizontal roller is fused on. Battled for a few hours with it, even penetrating fluid and a good dose of blowtorch action won't free the core...

20150831_141201.jpg

You can see the bearing core of the vertical wheel thoroughly fused on as well. At some point the bearing died completely which explains the wear on the roller...

20150831_140844.jpg

Latest posts