lowering again

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andys

Reaction score
What i need to know is what would be better ,
Bluebird are doing rust free inport beams with the adjuster fitted, or there is dropped spindels from coolair .
Witch would be better, as the wife is thinking of getting the bus done for my birthday :D

Nice gift either way...
Getting a nice new solid beam will be a bonus for the future - and of course this option is adjustable...
Dropped spindles mean you can retain your original suspension geometry - your bus will ride the same as it does now but will just be lower ( :) ) - not adjustable though!
Personally, if you can be sure you can get the drop you want, I'd go for spindles (I plan to anyway!) - you can't really go wrong with either choice though!

Both is probably the answer.
Spindles give you the intial drop and ride quality and then the adjuster will allow the fine tuning.
Depends on the wonga available though!

Go for both dropped spindles and adjustable beam. Worth doing both from the start cos you will only want to do it later on anyway. 8)

you see thats the other problem , i would like both, but it is all down to the wonga (as clem said)

i think that i will end up going for the beam with ajuster .
if i do go for the beam what other things should upgrade.

andy

Latest posts