M6 toll

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sorting my route to cj not long a go and saw that the a5 has been shut since Sunday opening tomorrow, hopefully

fd163c29210ad66b3360159292f72b1d.jpg

I'm tight I hate paying tolls :lol:

I thought the same last year but the a5 turned out to be a slow road. Traffic lights and roundabouts if I remember correctly.

Might see you on the way then :D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Cool might see you on the way, were leaving at around 2:30 :D

And I've just checked the toll, it's worked out by height of vehicle at front wheel so £11 bloody quid for the toll for us :shock:

Marriedblonde said:
Was just about to say if you are really low you can get way with being a car. Stupid really as I am taking the ML and with the crap on the roof it is taller than my bus would be but only pays as a car.

J.

It is a stupid way of doing it 1.3m at the front wheel makes it class 4 so £11, :? Even the m6 toll people are cashing in on the vw scene tax :lol:

I think you'll be a bit ahead of us then. Picking the Mrs up from Derby at 5.

Didn't realise it was height based. We are fairly low but the pop top may push us over. Might have to go lower :D

Height limit is 1.3m, i would need to crush the cab.......

67westy said:
I think you'll be a bit ahead of us then. Picking the Mrs up from Derby at 5.

Didn't realise it was height based. We are fairly low but the pop top may push us over. Might have to go lower :D

:D

Sorted the height problem at the front wheel :msn4:

0de97ee96c70b8566d4648377d821c92.jpg

Latest posts