Machine Mart

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
8) Just got their card through the door this morning, they got a vat free day on the 29th and the 9th Jan. It says you need the card but can take three guests in with you. Not sure how strict they are on this though. If any one wants to get something and needs a card, ring me on 07723 069 937 and I`ll send you mine. If you save loads then you can "bung" me some Golden V in the post, and if you don`t save much then don`t worry about it. 8) :shock: 8) . Hope this helps someone ! ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,

Yeah,,, I know what you mean Ray, if you buy something in there ,,, then ,,, Hey Presto, you is on the mailigning list. Just thought that if anyone was thinking of getting something that hadn`t shopped there before, might be a little more attractive on those days. :D Did you spot my smelling pisstake :?:

Ozziedog,,,,,,, :lol:

ozziedog said:
Yeah,,, I know what you mean Ray, if you buy something in there ,,, then ,,, Hey Presto, you is on the mailigning list. Just thought that if anyone was thinking of getting something that hadn`t shopped there before, might be a little more attractive on those days. :D Did you spot my smelling pisstake :?:

Ozziedog,,,,,,, :lol:

Which one? ;)

Latest posts