Makes me wonder... somethings not quite right

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curiouser and curiouser "ringer alert" is sounding in my head....

He may have had some extensive bodywork done and replaced the incorrect year (unlikely)

Might be worth asking him some pressing question, just to see what's what. who knows it might be all ok *cough cough*

They probably don't even know anythings wrong,I bet they bought it like that,otherwise why put it for sale somewhere like ebay and think you will get away with it?

bit if a short description too, espesially if they have had the van four years.
im thinking its a dealer

I agree, that's had it's plates swapped for tax purposes :shock: My 72 has viking roof but low front indicators with the larger rear lights.

Lang said:
I agree, that's had it's plates swapped for tax purposes :shock: My 72 has viking roof but low front indicators with the larger rear lights.

My Viking is a 72 x-over big rear lights, had flared arches, High indicators wrap around bumpers a very mixed up van :?:

just gets worse the guy on the phone admits its a '74' :shock:

Just came out bold as brass and said no its not the early bay but a 73 model 74.....

Though very tidy some poor sod could get burnt quite badly on this......the tax man will always get you.......

Have had this reply from the seller...

hi there it is a late bay if you have any more questions please contact me on 07801565029 as i have no internet at home
thanks
Alex Green

When I took my van for a mot earlier this year they were very thorough when it came to checking chassis numbers and cross referencing with their computer, makes you wonder about the mot as well :?: :?:

The guy is worth winding up. He got fed up with my first line of questioning then replied to a second more devious question asking me to phone.

The more questions we ask the better I reckon.

Hes only got 4 feedbacks from selling of which one is neutral. Hes only 'publishing' requests to view.
Its a late bus, and is a Viking as its a panel van.
Surely a plate swap.

Latest posts