Marley: a new earlybay member!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Han In The Van

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first earlybay called Marley!
He's a 71 campmobile, imported from the US. Will attach on more pics when I've figured out how it all works!!
Have lots of questions i'd like to ask but will save those for my next post if thats ok.....
Photo attached at the mo (if this works) is the day we got Marley home, my hubby and my dog hanna (or han, hence the username!)

Snap!

Just got my first early bay on the way from the USA. Working my way through the models had a very very rusty late bay and currently a T25, oh Im gonna miss the space!

Still got all the registering and stuff to sort (any issues I should know ) but like a kid in a sweet shop, cant wait for the boat to dock.

Lee

Hello and welcome!! I'm nearly a year in and not even got mine mot'd yet!!! Having loads of fun though and this is a very good forum for hints, tips and everything else!!

Now get some pics up!! :sign0009:

Hi Han, welcome, its amazing fun and once you've been bitten you'll sink more money into it than a small offshore account investment !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the welcome guys! Sorry not many photos at the mo, hope to have some more at the weekend when it stops raining / snowing! Here's the photo I meant to put on last night but didn't work....

utf-8BSU1BRzAwODRfNC5qcGc_zpsbb687989.jpg

Welcome to the best time of your life and wait for the addiction to really take hold :shock:

I didn't want to go lower :shock: they made me them crazy slam dudes

mark

Welcome to the BEST VW forum in the universe :party0006:
Great year 71 you have good taste my friend :party0021:
The picture bit was tricky for me at first but got it in the end try this

To post the pics, go into your pbucket gallery, scroll the cursor over the picture and 4? tabs will appear underneath the image. Copy the img code, from memory it's the 3rd one down the list. Paste that into your posts. Dead easy.

Looking forward to see more pics good luck

Gary
utf-8BdmlnbmV0dGVfNzBfNzkucG5n_zpsb3873dbb.png

Latest posts