me and my early bay!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beetlebug321

Reaction score
Been looking at this site for ages now so thought i should say hello and introduce my bay '2 dragons'
This is when i picked it up last summer
mycamper.jpg

I have slowly been doing i few things, got hold of some bumpers cleaned and painted them up.
Also made a start on the interior, painted the floor and insulated it then fitted tiles.
LauraandWaynesBirthday022.jpg

LauraandWaynesBirthday023.jpg

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/beetlebug321/LauraandWaynesBirthday024.jpg[/IMG]
LauraandWaynesBirthday020.jpg

LauraandWaynesBirthday019.jpg

camper004.jpg

camper002.jpg

Please don't take notice of my chavy speakers! I will be changing them soon!
camper005.jpg

thats as far as i have got on the interior, trying to source a table and im in the middle of making another chair. Then i will get the seats re-trimmed in red leather to match the door cards. Then it's make a unit for the cooker etc. new curtains to match the interior the list goes on and on!!

I have just lowered the front with a new beam, still have the back to do.(thats why it looks a hot rod at the moment!)
camper008.jpg

camper009.jpg

camper007.jpg

camper011.jpg

Tucked up back in the garage at home!

camper006.jpg

camper.jpg

Enjoying a bit of camping at White noise last year!

Well thats my camper and me! Hope to meet some of you guys around the shows this year!
Hope you like.
Tom

Hi mate, that was my mate marks old van, he,s also very big on the monkey bike scene, I,ve just spoke to him tonight & he,s missing that old bay :cry: so much so that he,s saving for another van.
Keep the update pictures coming.
Andy

Good work and nice looking van! 8)

I can relate to it as I too have a 'half lowered' van as well... we have got to get ours levelled out asap! :wink: :)

Ahh cool, you will have to say hello to mark for me ands1. He is a nice guy! but he can't have his bus back!!

Yes i need to sort the rear end! been bad weather this weekend but maybe next weekend!! got any pics of yours?

Finally got rid of my pea shooter!

camper013.jpg

Now i have a mondo and i love it!

Also FINALLY lowered the rear a bit. Exhaust scrapes the driveway, but hey it wasn't new anyway!!

camper016.jpg

camper017.jpg

Latest posts