Meet Barry

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
our bus 68 said:
Hey welcome to the world of "Early Bay" it's great on here..

Your van looks great and looking forward to seeing how your interior comes along. Good to see the Dormobile roof painted too. That's one of my jobs to do after I have got my new engine fitted.

It's also great to have a fellow "Baby Austin" owner on here. I've had my A30 for the past 12 years and an A35 before that for 10 years. I love them and they are certainly different to drive compared to a VW! :shock:

Here's mine.... :D

Hey OB68 I thought we were pretty unique in the dub world, looks like we're fellow dub-35'ers lol
Here's Albert on our wedding day.
null-46.jpg

So today I grew the balls to drill the floor to mount the bed!
Get a sweat on when I did the first hole :shock:
But by the 6th one everything was 8)
It's in now
null-44.jpg

null-45.jpg

Got the roof off also for a measure & trim tomorrow.

Kenny1975 said:
our bus 68 said:
Hey welcome to the world of "Early Bay" it's great on here..

Your van looks great and looking forward to seeing how your interior comes along. Good to see the Dormobile roof painted too. That's one of my jobs to do after I have got my new engine fitted.

It's also great to have a fellow "Baby Austin" owner on here. I've had my A30 for the past 12 years and an A35 before that for 10 years. I love them and they are certainly different to drive compared to a VW! :shock:

Here's mine.... :D

Hey OB68 I thought we were pretty unique in the dub world, looks like we're fellow dub-35'ers lol
Here's Albert on our wedding day.

null-46.jpg

Hey a great picture. I too thought I was the only V dubber with an Austin A30/35. 8)

is there anyone else out there I wonder... :shock:

Wooooo Post back from the Dead!!!!

Well after a couple of years of not posting, mainly because work stalled on Barry!
He is back underway.

A shameful total of 100 miles between 2014 & 2015 MOT's (MOT's that were passed with no advisories BTW!) has given me the kick in the Ass needed to get him sorted.

I've since sorted the Dorma Roof, its now fully opening and supported front & rear.
& the seats & Bed pads are currently off for trimming.
Photo's to follow.

Latest posts