• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

mid/late sixties vw camper stove, nice item.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stagger lee

Reaction score
anybody interested in this? it came out of a 66 rhd walkthrough split i had donkeys ago. it was rotten everywhere, couldn't get the panels back then, so i gave it AWAY for a favour ;) . anyway.....it was originally mounted in a verticle cupboard behind the passenger seat and folded down. the appropriate brackets bolted to the side of it. they're missing, well somewhere in my plethora of vw bits and i won't be able to find them realistically.

it's overall in nice condition. the enamel has some very minor scratches, overall clean. it's all 100% functional. not much there to go wrong really. oh, the red paint on the control knobs is missing/faded. this can easily be put back with a steady hand? would look very nice in a period interior.

i used it for a while as a portable stove, hence the temporary mdf surround. don't use it anymore, so hopefully someone can make good use of it? and i can get abit more money for other projects. looking for around 50 quid, is that ridiculous? i'm baseing that on present inflated prices on all things old, i mean period, classic, vintage etc etc vw :roll: . well whatever really offer me somehting reasonable?

DSC_0339a.jpg

DSC_0344a.jpg

DSC_0340a.jpg

DSC_0343a.jpg

DSC_0342a.jpg

DSC_0341a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts