Midland Split Bus Meet

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pye1man

Reaction score
Just a few pics of Duberdaz's bus @ The Midland Split Bus Meet Tuesday night; It certainly stood out for more than one reason...sweeeet 8)

09102007040.jpg

09102007039.jpg

09102007037.jpg

09102007036.jpg

Andy

concrete hippo said:
Are bays welcome to this then?

Is it the one in Walsall?

Hello mate,

Yes there were other bays and Vdubs there! Its @ junction 2 M5 by toys r us same time every month

Hi Folks, I every month to the split bus meet and so does our bay. Bays are very welcome. That splitty single cab (JNP 698C) in the line up there was mine !!! I have recently sold her for a 1303 bug :wink:

Hi

As a relative newbie can you enlighten me as to where the 'Midlands Split Bus Meet Up' is held and whens the next one?

Or point me in the right direction :D

Here you go, sorry not sure but think it's every two weeks but not sure? Anyone help with this?

http://www.midlandsplitbusmeet.com/

The guys that run this are my mates. I camp with them at all the shows, great bunch! It is held at Toys R us, junc 2, M5, Oldbury, west mids. It is the second Tuesday of every month. f you need anymore info PM me. There is a Mc Donalds there to grab a coffee and loads of car park! Right next to the motorway! see you there next month! :wink:

Hey Pyeman,

Don't you think it's about time you washed your rear window,

make it ready for a quicker time this year?? :lol:

The meet is held on the 2nd tuesday of the month.If you are thinking of coming i would come to the april meet as the local is paper doing a story and pics and im also trying to get one of the vw mags so you might get your bus in.So all EBs welcome.Just need to work out how to get my bay and split there :?

Daz

I'll try and make March & April then :D

What time do you guys start to gather :?:

Latest posts