Mike Fs "Devon be gone" 72!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slammedkustom said:
but the problem is how do you get them to the show? your not bolting it on my roof! :lol: :shock: well i mean your roof... ;)

Hey dude! Just thought - where am I going to put that rather nice petrol can I bought from you first time we met?!!

Mike F said:
Hey dude! Just thought - where am I going to put that rather nice petrol can I bought from you first time we met?!!

you can leave it in my garage for safe keeping! should never have sold that can :lol:

oh yeah i almost forgot...MMMMMMMMMMMMMM shiney! ;)

IMG_1739.jpg

Love this thread, it helped me survive a mammoth hangover yesterday!

Cant wait to see the finished result.

this is looking supersweet guys, can't wait to see the finished product

are you going for BRM's as in your sig mike? normally i'm not a fan, but they look like they'll work well in the colour combo

you keeping your roofrack at the front? adding one at t' rear?

baron - I'm not allowd to use the roofrack! Sk says so!

I've got brms ready to go on, before it went to sk I had trouble fitting them but he's eased out the rear arches. They'll look just right, like the hotwheels cars I had as a kid.

Will send a pm re a special deluxe proposition which is too secret to tell everyone else but so good it's worth letting them know we have a secret...

what secret mike? i wanna know!

did a bit more painting today but didnt go too well, think im just tired. shut the garage, came home n ill start again tomorrow :roll:

slammedkustom said:
what secret mike? i wanna know!

did a bit more painting today but didnt go too well, think im just tired. shut the garage, came home n ill start again tomorrow :roll:

I'll tell you when you put some chrome strips on your van!

i held your trim up against my bus at the weekend...just didnt look right!
still planning on taking it to the volksworld show? dont forget the interior and flooring has to be done too :shock:

well how about an update?

wednesday it all went a bit wrong, i had planned on masking the bus and painting the red which i did but something just didnt work right and i laid down probably the worse lick of paint i ever have, i was devarstated and kinda beat myself up over it all evening and didnt sleep too well :|
so thursday i got up and me and my mate maurice attacked the bus! :shock: we flatted the entire bus, remasked and i went at it like a man possesed... and it seemed to work,many many hours, much shineyness, and a loverly even coat of paint.
so new paint, a second paint job and....

drum roll please, Mr Floate i present your new bus ;)

IMG_1761-1.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

today i went back and sorted the outside of the cab doors, tailgate and slider. back to my old painting style :D . a little flat n polish and the bus will look sweet!
IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

hope you like it Mr F? ;)

That's my bus!

Chris, hate to think of you worrying the other day, and all the extra slog but well worth it in the end. That roof is set off so well by the red pillars, how could Devon have got their ideas so wrong?!! Excellent work as always.

Now take the weekend off!

Latest posts