mmmm... shiny rack ladder

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baron

Reaction score
if you've got a rack, bet you're fed up climbing ontop of wobbly camping furniture to put stuff up there and take it down again, i certainly am

so i bought myself a shiny rack from custom & commercial in their olympic sale (amusingly, the image is upside down on their site!)

it's always good to add something shiny (as you can see i love a shiny thing on my rear end...) to your van, and this is practical too, you can still open both engine lid and rear hatch and build/finish quality is good too. best of all, it doesnt rest right on the deluxe beltline trim as the ladder I used to have did.

WIN!

rackladder-1.jpg

there are 2 hooks, only horizontal, not vertical once hooked over a veritcal bolt in each side secures it and closes off the 'mouth' of the hook. so not hinged as such, but it rotates on the rack when you open the rear hatch

there is also a bar on one of the uprights that fits behind the bumper, you can see it in the C&C advert, at the top, I assume this stops it bouncing, though I took mine off and not noticed any movement so far

Latest posts