MOT Day!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey dudes, keep them fingers crosse its MOT day for me :shock:

Cheers chaps,

Me too! not sure if its being done today or Monday as its at a mates garage. Some wiring being done while its there aswell, as he is a auto electrician aswell. Should be okay, but you never know, personally I hope the beam is knackered so I can buy a air bagged one :D 8)
8) 8)

Hey Easy,

Any news (take it that the MOT will be on Monday then :D )

well, I got mine yesterday, only took: the loan of a headlamp with relay, an indicator relay, welding to sill & rear arches, a temporary electric windscreen washer and a couple of wheel cylinders!

And I haven't had the bill yet :roll:

Hey chaps. its gonna be on monday now, have had a tons of little niggling jobs done in the wiring department in the mean time.

Wire up stereo to leisure battery with fuse box.

Wire in tach and mount WITHOUT cutting the dash :lol:

New amp wire as the other is a bit thin and parnoid about the burning the van to the ground :shock:

Check rear shocks as they may be a little saggy from being a bit on the low side at the rear. (basicaly looking for an excuse to buy some Gaz coil overs :lol:

I will let you know what happens on Monday 8)

Hooooooorraaayyyyy!!!!! :D :D

Poppy has passed the MOT, with no problems atall!!!

Well chuffed, thats another year out the way 8)

Cheers dudes! gonna have a cheeky cruise around Bristol tonight to celebrate! :wink:

Nice one Easy did you go for a sneeky cruise round Brizztol son . Chill with a cider now Poppy passed hey dude 8)

Had cider and feel all restored!

Just sorted out getting the underneath steamed and blasted, then getting it re swartzed, hopefully no nasties but she is showing her age now, so better get it done. 8)

Latest posts