MOT today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gvee said:
No advisories?!

You jammy sod, congratulations!

thanks all....yep NO advisories :mrgreen: according to the MOT man the van is in tip top shape even the brakes (standard with brembo braided hoses) preformed excellently :D I asked him to look for any areas that might need welding in the near future :p nothing found :shock:

I'm celebrating with a few tinnies 8)

Always a good feeling, mine passed on the friday before dubfreeze, no advisories. Apart from a bollocking for not painting the chassis to protect it :oops:

Reborn bay man said:
Try and find a sympathetic Mot tester,who's used to old things :lol:

our MOT mad dont like the campervan but likes/loves the missus golf (and i think secretly has a crush on my wife :lol: ) but he respects the fact that we look after our cars and a top tip guys ALWAYS take your van/cars in for an mot nice and clean inside and out works a treat every time :rolleye0016:

used to be one(mot tester that understands old stuff)trying to get back in but need to be taken on by a garage to retrain to get my smart card as its been 5+ years and just missed out when smart cards came in :cry:

Latest posts