MOT

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scampi

Reaction score
Was debating whether to put my van through it before winter or not.

Anyway, booked it as it is not going to get any better over winter.

Friday morning??????

:?: :!: :|

Good luck!
Mine failed a few months back with 3 failure sheets :x

Good time to go in for it. If it fails badly you have lost £40 but youve got all winter to sort it out. Cant see your bus failing in all honesty can you............

These days you dont get e free retest so if its going to fail its £40 down the tubes anyway.

I hope it doesn't!!!! May be a couple of small things but am going to try and get them done on Wednesday.

Cheers fellas

3 sheets, holy cow!!

Mines going in early this year the pressure of getting all the work done in time is to much as my retests always end up on the friday of may bank holiday weekend that can really mess my plans up if that gose wrong.
good luck Scampi wot ever u decide to do.l

Mines due at the end of Jan. fingers crossed all will be well. 8)

good luck!! and whats already been said, at least youll have winter to sort any probs so your ready for show season next year :)

Good luck for the MOT Scampi , hope the bus passes,
I put mine in in Sept , and it faild, on lights , trackrod end and a small bit of welding :D i started the welding on Tuesday and hope to have it done on saturday, then back for its retest next week :? .

Good Luck dude!

Get that girl road legal 8)

Failed on 17 things in total.

Minor things just like adjustments and things need tightening here and there.

The two worst things was that the the wiring seems to be all to shit on the lights. When you put the lights on it stops the brake lights working? And i'm rubbish with electrics :x

Also, the offside rear brake drum is contaminated with brake fluid?

Anyway, all good fun for the winter months I guess!

Gutted :oops:

Latest posts