mr whitewalls

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fat white/6mm Red

attachment-2UDFCV.jpg

Mr White,

liking the tyres!

Would like to get mine done with a big fat white stripe! Cab you only do them in your workshop or can you do them on the love at shows and that? I'm all the way down in hampshire so a bit of a trek to get to you!

Thanks
sean

Hi Guys

I'm currently not doing any mobile work, Still striping tyres, but you would need to get them to me @ st161th
My future mail order service should iron out any distance issues.

As for shows, if i am to trade this year it would be to take orders rather than stripe at the show.

Looking good, looking good.
tintintin's bus look awesome too. Kinda makes me want to put originals back on.

leon said:
Looking good, looking good.
tintintin's bus look awesome too. Kinda makes me want to put originals back on.

You're too fickle Leon, you might want to get rid of those metal things on your bumpers though :lol:

Looking sweet Ant ;)

ant said:
Fat white/6mm Red

attachment-2UDFCV.jpg

Thats what I've been waiting for! Awesome! (Might have to wait until the winter now when I repaint my wheels, don't want to risk breaking the bead on the tyres once they've been done)

Mail order coming soon guys
So no matter where you are in the uk you can now have your tyres striped!!
We can arrange to have your tyres picked up by our courier, striped re-packed and then sent straight back to you, no fuss, no hassle just the beautiful stripes you've always wanted

ant said:
We can arrange to have your tyres picked up by our courier, striped re-packed and then sent straight back to you, no fuss, no hassle just the beautiful stripes you've always wanted

Cost?

sparkywig said:
ant said:

Cost?

pm me what you want and will send you a quote asap :)

Latest posts