mr whitewalls

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Webshop is being added to the http://www.mrwhitewalls.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; in the very near future.
In it you will be able buy your whitewall tyres in various sizes, stripe widths + colours all @ very nice prices.

If you want to D.I.Y your own tyres. You will be to get hold of the best and most hard wearing whitewall tyre product available. Over the years i have been striping tyres this is by far the strongest and most flexible product i've used.

Also you will be able to care for your whitewall tyres with a Mr Whitewalls Care Kit
which consists of:
Mr Whitewalls - Tyre Shine (correct for whitewall tyres)
Mr Whitewalls - Stripe Cleaner (keep them stripes nice and bright)
Mr Whitewalls - Touch up and applicator

ant said:
A Webshop is being added to the http://www.mrwhitewalls.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; in the very near future.
In it you will be able buy your whitewall tyres in various sizes, stripe widths + colours all @ very nice prices.

If you want to D.I.Y your own tyres. You will be to get hold of the best and most hard wearing whitewall tyre product available. Over the years i have been striping tyres this is by far the strongest and most flexible product i've used.

Also you will be able to care for your whitewall tyres with a Mr Whitewalls Care Kit
which consists of:
Mr Whitewalls - Tyre Shine (correct for whitewall tyres)
Mr Whitewalls - Stripe Cleaner (keep them stripes nice and bright)
Mr Whitewalls - Touch up and applicator

Great work Ant, will get mine over to you in the new year ;) 8)

Tyre Coating
20110203_008-1-1.jpg

Stripe Care Kit
20110201_009.jpg

20110203_009.jpg

20110201_003.jpg

Hi

1 x 250ml of the coating is currently priced @ £19.99 GBP
I will look at the shipping to costs to Holland and get back to you. asap

thanks

ant

Hi Ant

If I wanted to paint my own white walls with your paint? How much do you think I would need for all 4?

Cheers
Matt

mattd1984 said:
Hi Ant

If I wanted to paint my own white walls with your paint? How much do you think I would need for all 4?

Cheers
Matt

Hi Matt

There is enough in one can for 4 tyres with two thin coats.

:)

ant said:
Pictures of BBT Sprints fitted to customers EB with mr whitewalls redlines

09022011163.jpg

09022011162.jpg

ant...i am really liking this look!
tempted myself..... might have to photoplop some onto my bus....?!?! :mrgreen:

will need to get 1000 miles on my new front tyres first though!!!

good work chap!

thru_a_lupe said:
ant said:
Pictures of BBT Sprints fitted to customers EB with mr whitewalls redlines

09022011163.jpg

09022011162.jpg

ant...i am really liking this look!
tempted myself..... might have to photoplop some onto my bus....?!?! :mrgreen:

will need to get 1000 miles on my new front tyres first though!!!

good work chap!

Make that 3000miles...sorry new products requirements.

To anyone with new tyres, if you are desperate for stripes i can provide you with partworn striped tyres for not a huge amount of £'s :)

Other than that, if your tyres are new you will need to complete 3000 miles before i can stripe them.

Latest posts