• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mustard vinyl cover set and westy palid curtains for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly Daydream

Reaction score
I have 2 complete set's of repro mustard vinyl covers and repro yellow,brown and white plaid curtains for sale , 1 for 68-70 westy & 1 for 71 - 73 westy. The vinyl is a good match to the original,as close as you will ever very find , it has the veins in the vinyl , this is not a soild smoth coloured vinyl.

This set includes the 3 rock & roll bed covers, 2 part buddy seat ,spare wheel cover, & a small piece of vinyl for the arm rest.The engine cover is made up, all you need to do is put your foam inside, all the beige snaps are included but not attached as not all female snaps are in the same place in every bus,you need to line them up to connect to the male snaps which you should have on your boards.

The curtains are made as original with the cab being a one piece curtain with snaps, for 71 - 73 , and 3 piece for 68-70 .The sliding door is on silent gliss loop top tape,all the gliders are included as well.

£600 including postage.

I also have a beige set of covers for 71-73.with a 2" beige & white or 2" blue & white set of curtains £400 including postage.And a burgandy set with red gingahm curtains. £350

All the above sets have been taken off original templates

Below are few photos of some recent sets I have sold.

Self fit cab seat covers in basket weave vinyl in original colours £160 the pair.

293.jpg

283.jpg

294.jpg

SDC14320-1.jpg

VW20Camper20009.jpg

VW20Camper20008.jpg

VW20Camper20013.jpg

hi Joanne,

Will you have these sets in regularly? I'll be after a 68 set of covers and possibly curtains around May time.

Adam

67westy said:
hi Joanne,

Will you have these sets in regularly? I'll be after a 68 set of covers and possibly curtains around May time.

Adam

Hi ,The covers I can supply any time.the curtains I only have a few sets left, no more will be avalible.
Thanks Joanne

Do you have any better pictures of the curtains and fabric?

Thanks

Adam

My curtains came from Dolly Dayream too and they are perfect, the match next to the OG material is 100%!!
DSC00433.jpg

Mustard vinyl covers & curtains set for 68 - 70 .... SOLD

Burgandy 71 - 73 cover set with red gingahm curtains .... SOLD

Thanks Joanne

Hi,

I'm looking for a set of mustard vinyl covers for my my 68 Westy.

Do you have any in stock and if so, what is the price please?

Thanks

Matt

Dolly Daydream said:
Dirty Harry said:
My curtains came from Dolly Dayream too and they are perfect, the match next to the OG material is 100%!!
DSC00433.jpg
Thank you :D

101_4626.jpg

Hi, Dolly Daydream.

Do you have more curtains like these, for my 72 westfalia?

If you do, i want a complete set.

Latest posts