My 1970 resto

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I know that it goes against the grain and I was debating on the colour, but I decided to go for a pale blue with a white roof.

The Mrs wasn't too keen on Neptune Blue and seens that I've spent a fortune on this van when we should have been getting married this year!!!
I thought it was best to keep her happy with a colour she likes
;)

Anyway here are the pics. I'm really pleased with the result. The ball ache now is getting it all back together.

SA700980.jpg

SA700982.jpg

SA700984.jpg

SA700986.jpg

SA700989.jpg

SA700994.jpg

SA700988.jpg

SA700992.jpg

SA700990.jpg

dubscum said:
that looks really GOOD !!!!! what profile are those tyres ? gonna get some :p
:lol:

Very nice colour - good choice in the end ;)

dubscum said:
that looks really GOOD !!!!! what profile are those tyres ? gonna get some :p

Its the cheapest way to get your van lowered!!!! The sprayer had to remove the tyres in order to get it in the garage. I'd like it to be that low some day soon though.

Thanks for the nice comments as well

And the resto goes on..........

I didn't anticipate how much it would cost to get my van to this stage!! All the electrics are now working and I can finally start the van,
the engine runs sweet, but the carbs need fettling. Just a few more things I need to get done before I can get it MOT'd.

I'll then be looking at getting the interior fitted

S5001253.jpg

S5001254.jpg

I had a little accident with the sliding door falling off the rail and twating the floor. Thats why it looks a slightly different colour to the
bottom right hand corner. I'll get it sorted when its on the road

S5001251.jpg

S5001249.jpg

S5001250.jpg

SA701049.jpg

S5001256.jpg

S5001255.jpg

Looking very good (apart from the slider) 8)

Not long to go now :mrgreen:

Latest posts