my 1971 bay!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
took the bay down to the garage today to sort out the gears which are done now, also had to paint a couple bits of the beam, while we were the i decided to fit the rear bumper so heres a could pics with it back on

004-2.jpg

003.jpg

Loos a million times better now she's closer to the deck 8) Keep up the good work dude :D

small update, i got some new seats (well old ones but new to me) they looked abit manky so i got some covers made for them, also started work taking the old front seats out and the cab floor,
heres a couple pics

002-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

Nic eclassic seat design doood. quality 8)

got the front seats in the van now, i also brought a buddy seat which arrived today so i fitted that but iv got to get a cushion made for it,
heres a couple pics
004-4.jpg

002-3.jpg

003-2.jpg

mark.

Looks good 8)
Where did ya get the covers from? Oh, and cost (if you don't mind)?

R's

got the covers from a buy off ebay, told him what i wanted and i got them about 2 weeks later. cost me £95 delevered pm me if you want his details

small update,
got myself a bike rack for the van
001-4.jpg

also been doing abit more work on the interior
003-5.jpg

also brought myself some new mats for the front of the van

006-1.jpg

007-2.jpg

Tim said:
Love that table 8) where did it come from?

Nice bike too 8)

T

cheers!
i got the skimboard off ebay for around £20 and got the leg and the mount from justkampers,

Shaggy said:
cool, where did you get the full mats for your arches I really want some

you can get the mats from most good suppliers.
I got a set from custom and commercial and also the wraparound mats which go on the sides. It cost me £90 for all of it but they look great!
Vw heritage also do em! :wink:

just went to visit my bay today and alot of prep work has started on it and it hopefully should be sprayed in a couple weeks!

091.jpg

088.jpg

087.jpg

090.jpg

089.jpg

092.jpg

Latest posts