My 68 Pannel Der Schlammschaber Bus...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch - that is sooo low and coll lucking 8) 8) 8)

Can't wait to see further changes that you make to the van :D

After reading this thread, I may have to hand my numberplate in and hang my head in disapointment.
Fantastic work, keep us informed of your progress.

you cant do that lobus! your bus rocks and your racking up the miles.
my hats off to you sir!

BTW the amount of work on this bus is awesome!

getting adjusible spring plates for the rear soon, after dubfreeze but it WILL be the lowest van (not on hydros...etc) at bus types.... hjobs to do before Dubfreeze.... rear brace bar rasie gearshifter raise and possible transmission/engine raise allot of work.... proberbly easier to make a sump plate... ive already got a trekker sump gard to go on when the rearbrace bar rasie is done thats the only bit which touches the floor!!! then the next lowest thing on its the front gear linkage rod, which is routed underneath the beam... soon to run 4 UV joints to go thu the beam... rasied the centre pin on the K&L pin beam 2" you see.... it wont go over the top as the beam is up to the floor so much ive had to solot the floor to acept the adjusters.... so it has to go thu the side.....lol

it'll be at dubreeze if you wanna check it over....
cheers alex

Gonna bring a big truck with a winch and loads of dodgy 20s if youi want to sell it :lol:

Cracking van dude, looking forward to seeing it in the flesh 8)

euh low ,lower , the lowest 8)
can you get any lower please :wink:
cool ride 8)

Latest posts