My 69 Panel

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll only go if our other bay don't sell first.

Either way we'll be a bay down. :(

The 72 is for sale no matter what. This'll only go if it sells before the 72, if not hopefully I can keep it. Knowing the way my lucks going at the moment this'll probably go first though and we'll be left with no buses.

Grazy said:
Loose the Brown one dude :lol:

oi!!! :shock:

to be honest i think we have got to a point where we need a massive clearout which means both buses and a couple of other cars will be up for sale. then at some point next year we will import something rather grand :D

Few more pics I found in my photobucket.

DSCF0543.jpg

DSCF0544.jpg

DSCF0545.jpg

DSCF0546.jpg

DSCF0547.jpg

I'm getting tempted to rub back the red and white to see what the original paint is like. :shock:

Well with buying and selling houses, buying and selling cars and various other things the bus has taken a bit of a sideline recently.

However, I've decided to hold onto it for the summer to do the shows - the thought of another year of tents doesn't appeal to the missus. :lol:

So here's a couple of pics from today, including fresh numberplates!
DSCF0810.jpg

DSCF0811.jpg

nice one dude saw it at Stansted looking cool , didn`t see you tho` :wink:

Yeah saw your van practically next to ours when we came back to it but never saw you either dude! Typical. :lol:

Latest posts