My 71 Bay resto project

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a start by welding in some new steel :)

colour092.jpg

colour095.jpg

Dont know hows it's all going to come together yet, will update with some more pics tomorrow, when I do a bit more. :D

If all this is true, and it's a good guess that it is, it's almost unbelieveable! I'm quite impressed by the amount of work, the amount of time spent, and your fearless driving force to overcome any unforseen obstacles! Allthough you claim to be a beginner, you must have had seen how it's done before right?

Love to see your updates!

Quality work on getting this bus back and amongst us! a credit to you 8)

Did a bit more on the door this afternoon........ :shock:

colour096.jpg

colour099.jpg

colour100.jpg

colour101.jpg

At last, its taking shape now :D , just needs a bit more welding, then a skim of filler which will hopefully give a smooth finish. :D

Will update with some more pics tomorrow :D

colour105.jpg

I'm with Camperdan....
Truly inspirational!!
Alfie, you must get the odd motivation crisis?

Snakey said:
I'm with Camperdan....
Truly inspirational!!
Alfie, you must get the odd motivation crisis?

Yeah today :shock: , trying to weld up that bloody door :lol:

Think I will just buy one instead next time. :D

Justin & Mutley said:
Want to do mine? - that looks great!!!

;)

Still needs a bit more work, didnt realise it was gonna take so long to fix :shock: Still never mind, last bit of welding now before the fun begins. :D

Hey, its coming along nicely. We dont all post replys everytime you put up new pictures but we all come to your thread to see the progress of the amazing job your doing. Keep those pics coming please. :)

Hi everyone :D

Been busy finishing the garden patio the last couple of weeks, so not had a chance to do much to the camper. Made a start today though, and managed to get some paint on the interior. :D

Photo-0045.jpg

Photo-0044.jpg

Also got the drivers door back on after the repairs but forgot to take a photo before putting him back in the garage :roll: will update tomorrow.

Latest posts