My '71 Bus Almost finished video!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baybus70

Reaction score
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4MeRRMnbRPk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Try watching it in high quality if you can! 8)

Just looked at your resto thread, great work. Who did the bodywork and respray? yourself? is that your job?

Thinking of changing my seats current fitted range rover seat very comfy, but sit a little too high and have to duck slightly to see out the side window. do they give good clearance between knees and steering wheel?

I'm in Chorley so not far away, look at for a blue bus around Euxton

DSCN4067.jpg

DSCN4086.jpg

Im sure i've seen your bus about!

Resto was mainly done by a guy in Banks.Unfortunately i do not have perfect health now so i can't do as much as i'd like! I did as much as possible myself tho!

Interior was made by a guy who used to make musical instruments(pianos etc). His work really is top notch!

Seats give good clearance, but it depends on your build i suppose. I am 6FT and of fairly slim build and there's loads of space!

Can you pm me his details, mine needs a good sorting out and might have to take a sharp intake of breath and pay someone to do it, :shock: as I'll never get round to doing it in a timely manner. :cry:

I'll look out for you bus, when we have sunday's out on Southport beach, of course when all the nasty salt on the roads is gone. :p

Cheers, i worked hard for 5 years to finally get the van i wanted!

I need to install the sound system soon but i really don't wanna cut up the nice new wooden bits!

Has anyone any suggestions as to where speakers could go. I'd like at least 4 ideally with a nice clear sound!

Cheers ppl! :wink:

SOME UPDATE PICS AND A NEW VID!

VIDEO - THIS IS MUCH BETTER IF YOU CLICK ON HIGH QUALITY!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O3I1dF0ePT4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

NEW PICS

vwpics001.jpg

vwpics002.jpg

vwpics003.jpg

vwpics006.jpg

vwpics004-Copy.jpg

Latest posts