My 71 Oz Import Dormobile (Aggie)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyandvic

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I've managed to sort out how to upload pics the time has come to show off our pride and joy on earlybay.com

She's a 71 OZ import. Imported into the UK in 2003. I've had her since May 2007.

The previous UK owners were back packing the gold coast and wanted to buy a ride. While they were sitting in a cafe, this beauty drove past with a for sale sign in the window.

They had such a good time that they had to bring it back to the UK with them.

As you can imagine she's very solid and been very well looked after while in the UK.

The pics below are of our trip to France last year.

Enjoy

DSC01327.jpg

test.jpg

DSC01353.jpg

DSC01354.jpg

DSC01361.jpg

DSC01358.jpg

DSC01363.jpg

More pics to follow.

Ah you sorted it....

the shots on eurotunnel remind me of the days I worked there, never saw and vws on one in the years I was there....

welcome to EB! what a cracking bus and RHD as well, there arent too many RHD around that look as good.

Last campsite of the holiday before getting back on the tunnel this treasure pulled up beside me. The chap didn't speak a word of English. We just had big smiles on our faces as we tried to understand what each one of us was on about.

Very funny

DSC01458.jpg

DSC01456.jpg

DSC01457.jpg

DSC01459.jpg

welcome to EB :wink:

Aggie is looking very good. and the "close encounter" with the french bay really put a smile on me

Latest posts