my 72 double door super deluxe .... HOT CHOCOLATE !!!!!!!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just find to mount on the dash board

and we re going to change that
my.php

my.php

that all

i want to buy some Type 2 Sliding Door Step Trim , i try to contact van wurks by phone and e amil but no answer
ineed for lhd and rhd

somebody can tell me where i can buy that , we re a little group of french who wants to buy some ...

thank you

crazyaboutt2 said:
i want to buy some Type 2 Sliding Door Step Trim , i try to contact van wurks by phone and e amil but no answer
ineed for lhd and rhd

somebody can tell me where i can buy that , we re a little group of french who wants to buy some ...

thank you
Step trim, aluminum ones like on the Westfalia?

I can't believe the amount of work gone into this van, do you need more body parts?

have you tried Just Kamper or VW heritage for them? im sure they will have RHD ones :wink:

and it missed some parts

complete set of bumper trim , front triple chrome emblem , front grille trim , deluxe window seals , chrome blaupunkt radio , chromed original shifter ....

8)

davemclane said:
and it missed some parts

complete set of bumper trim , front triple chrome emblem , front grille trim , deluxe window seals , chrome blaupunkt radio , chromed original shifter ....

8)

how did that bumper trim fit in the end?

very very good johnny, good parts !!!

my project i going on !!!!

just find the spécific 72 DECK LID

the only parts lm looking for is a trip speedo for t2a !!!

dave

just find some NOS sunroof cables , buy 2 completes set of stainless body deluxe trim , some rubeers are bought too !!!

some chromed fuchs wheels bought too . 4.5 AND 5.5 !!!!!

david

Latest posts