My early dormo :)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks gr8 mate I just want mine done how did you find the spring plate fitting cheers Frankie.

Frankie said:
looks gr8 mate I just want mine done how did you find the spring plate fitting cheers Frankie.

I bought my ajustable spring plates from Creative engineering.

Thirteenwindows said:
Say Freddy.What tires size u have and how low did u go up front?
And where did u get that sunvisor? i would like one like that for my
bus :party0009:

Hey, on the back i have standard tires, the front are 185/55/R14's :)
I got the sunvisor from Dubfreeze last year, most companies sell them, Vw herritage, Megabug? They are about £100 :)

Recent pics :D

P4240005.jpg

P4250082.jpg

P4250084.jpg

P4250086.jpg

P4250089.jpg

P4250091.jpg

P4250111.jpg

And finally found my old bay at bigbang for a photo :)

P4260210.jpg

8)

:mrgreen: sweet van.i think you know my uncle from kiddy,works at halfords?he has mentioned your van a few times.

71dormy said:
:mrgreen: sweet van.i think you know my uncle from kiddy,works at halfords?he has mentioned your van a few times.

Hey cheers :) Yeah have spoke to him a few times, lovely man, did he tell me he had some rare camper or something? Cant really remember but he was helpful :)

yeh he can talk :) yeh he has a rare ford thames and just got rid of another!he always has some kind of project on the go!my van is at his house at the mo!have to meet up when she is done and get some early dormy pics ;)

71dormy said:
yeh he can talk :) yeh he has a rare ford thames and just got rid of another!he always has some kind of project on the go!my van is at his house at the mo!have to meet up when she is done and get some early dormy pics ;)

Thats it! Dont think i know what a thames looks like, would be cool to see it. Hell yes, would be wicked to get some pics of the vans together when yours is done :D

Latest posts