My First holiday of the year and Quentin T Came to

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaggy

Reaction score
So off we go my first holiday in the van, not very well preparied as normal, but then who cares.

100_7347.jpg

One tip for you if you can't afford to go to Rome go here

100_7374.jpg

Say it fast enough and know one will ever know

It took us 7 hours to get to Ilfracombe but we did go the long way round so here are some views.

100_7372.jpg

We had to head up a very steep hill a first gear job, the weather was crap all foggy, gf got pissed off cause she thought the holiday was gonna be cold, then we hit this

100_7375.jpg

It was so amazing, a see of clouds below us.

100_7367.jpg

Quentin seemed to be having fun, although I did find him a little bit lazy

100_7350.jpg

Got the van all set up and did a bit of cleaning

100_7383.jpg

100_7385.jpg

100_7386.jpg

The next day we headed into Ilfracombe, not sure about the place its nice enough but far to many hills, It did have a pub that was from 1260 which I felt was pretty cool :D

100_7410.jpg

So Quentin wanted to go on a boat ride, but we felt he was a little to small so we just let him hang in the harbour

100_7389.jpg

So he was having a look around

100_7400.jpg

and he spotted lots of welsh immigrants, which he really hates.

100_7399.jpg

HE TOOK ACTION

100_7401.jpg

I managed to stop him and took him rockpooling

100_7398.jpg

Then we did a bit of window shopping and had some lunch

100_7433.jpg

100_7434.jpg

100_7435.jpg

Quentin and I and the gf said goodbye to our lovely holiday

100_7440.jpg

and we headed home to these views

100_7443.jpg

100_7442.jpg

We had a little rest on the way back as again it took me just over 7 hours

100_7354.jpg

My gf should of took more pictures of the van, but we really enjoyed ourselves and now I know I need a heater in the van and a rockandroll bed as the air bead went flat by about 3am so we had to pump it up again...hahaha

dude you are truly disturbed!

looks like you had fun tho, we went camping at the weekend, i forgot the BBQ, the forks and bowls. ate dinner with a knife and my cornflakes out of a saucepan, camping rocks :wink:

What have you been up to on the ole airbed son , hey hey :wink: :wink: nudge nudge .

Man you need my signature YOU are nuttier than squirrel shit son :lol:

who is this Quentin dude am i missing something ,Did laugh like fook reading this tho mate top work :wink:

Yup I got all of those :D

The saddest thing is I planned it, does that mean I should really go get help...hahahahaha :?

Look on Ebay Mr Slammedkustom, thats where I get mine :D

and thank you Clem, It might of only been a short hol, but did me the would of good :D

hahaha....Hopefully the earlybay meet :D but all depends when my gf can get a job :D otherwise I would of taken over the world by now, but funds are lacking so I was thinking I will take my time to plan a little first :D

Latest posts