my new crossover project.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panchocrossover

Reaction score
found this 4 sale last week and just had to have it. all the hard work done, completly solid, all that needs is the front panel altering for the low indicators. shes running a 1776 with twin webers, and a stainless steel quiet pack. just waiting on my bodyman to get a look and scare the c$&p out of me with his price. shouldnt maybe be to bad as she is really straight. hopefully its taken about a year of my project and saved some mulla along the way. have a gander and let me know wot ya think. :lol: :lol:
Picture2068.jpg

Picture2065.jpg

Picture2066.jpg

Picture2061.jpg

Picture2057.jpg

Picture2056.jpg

[/img]

im really undesided on colour, thinkin of a pastel peach and white, but not 100% sure, im open 2 opinions? got my narrowed and lowerd beam 2 go in, then down a couple of splines on the back :lol: just spoke 2 my painter and he's over the moon. hes hopefully gonna have it with in a month :p .

Great buy by the looks of things - you even got the kitchen sink thrown in :shock:

Regarding colour - got to be red lower and white upper (IMHO), but what
ever you go for, I'm sure it will look sweet. 8)

What wheels are you going for then :?:

What wheels are you going for then :?:[/quote]
not really sure i really like fuchs and brms, love raders but they only come in wide 5? right? ill end up runnind standards untill i scrape up a few extea pennys. had thought about white over red 4 my other bus 2 keep it og, ill just keep wrecking my head untill i come up with summit.

Latest posts