My travel videos

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moj_dub

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Apologies if this is the wrong section.
I'm currently driving around Europe in my van and thought you guys might be interested in watching some videos of the trip. I'm not promising anything, but I've made it down to the Ile de Re already and it's taking a fair bit of time to edit the footage...!

Anyway here's a link to the intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTxF7_OFYAE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
More will be uploaded when I can edit them. Please subscribe if interested!!

So far just the intro video up there featuring the van and my cat. I'm not really that active on VW forums, and don't know many people in the scene really. My Dad you may know (BJ1) since he has a couple of splits and bays and comes on here sometimes. I'll get round to making a thread for the van in the right section.

Should I post this up on any other forums? I don't really have a clue about them except Volkszone, I'll get round to that one eventually...Already run the leisure battery flat using the coolbox and this laptop!!

Fernando Palmela said:
Hi good trips for Europe, come up to Potugal, Cascais it´s a beautiful local for hollidays. ;) ;) ;) ;)
Cheers dude! I really really really want to visit Portugal but it's quite far out of the way.. I wanna get to Croatia then go North you see..... Maybe il change my.mind though!!

In st Palais Sur mer at the moment but return to England in a couple of days. My first trip over to France in my van. It went well with no issues so far although I mis judged my average speed and found the journey/distances covered were slower then I thought they would be! Not a problem I just need to readjust my mind to enjoying the meandering as opposed to the ususual blast to the the south!

Keep your blog going as its always interesting to read about people's adventures - pics as well of where you go! Good luck!

I'm driving towards Bordeaux from Île D'Oléron tomorrow, could maybe stop by and say hello? Only a small detour in the grand scheme of things!

I agree with the slower attitude you have to adopt... I just let the van tick along at around 55 it's only a 1600sp

I might start a written blog but it's more commitment! I shall be instagramming though - much faster that way

Definitely start a blog and post it on Instagram too!

I'm planning on a similar trip next year in the bus - never driven that far before though so love reading/watching peoples travels, what's your Instagram?

p.s if you've never been Croatia before its ace!

Mike

here's my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/matt._.johnson/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Made it down to Moliets et Maas and staying here for a while so now have time to make more videos

Croatia it´s a big problem, because for Portugal in football game go out :p :p :p :p
Mat you have a Devon is same one me, i have one 4/1971.
Good trip for Croatia ;) ;) ;) ;)
In next year go on to Portugal

moj_dub said:
I'm driving towards Bordeaux from Île D'Oléron tomorrow, could maybe stop by and say hello? Only a small detour in the grand scheme of things!

I agree with the slower attitude you have to adopt... I just let the van tick along at around 55 it's only a 1600sp

I might start a written blog but it's more commitment! I shall be instagramming though - much faster that way

Aplogies! Would have been good to catch up but unfortunatly we ran out of time and had to return home! Good luck with your adventures and keep the updates coming. :D

Cheers, yeah got another video up last night. Working in a surf camp so not a huge deal of time to edit but at least I have (barely) usable Wifi now!

Editing part 3 at the mo, dedication!

Latest posts