MyVanWay California Westfalia tintop....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Justin.
That empi one was a piece of crap, didnt need shims and belt was still too loose with a new belt on! :shock:
Been crazy hard work getting it all done in time, but thats been the case for alot of the guys going.
Least it will be good for it this summer...hopefully.
Hope to catch ya at Busfest this year.. 8)

Extra wires run through van for the future just incase.

20130302_163743.jpg

Great work..!! Your cracking on with it..!! :D

Have you got the extra wires going through into the fuel tank bay area then through into the engine bay?? Just looking at where i can feed mine through at the mo??? :D

Gwar72 said:
Extra wires run through van for the future just incase.

Have you got the extra wires going through into the fuel tank bay area then through into the engine bay?? Just looking at where i can feed mine through at the mo??? :D

Where I have drilled there is a gap under fueltank bay. Good area to fit cable and its where my fuel filter is too.

You all ready to go now buddy?

11hrs 25mins till departure for us!

Excited much - me YESS! :lol:

StuF said:
You all ready to go now buddy?

11hrs 25mins till departure for us!

Excited much - me YESS! :lol:

Cant wait, Going shopping in a bit, Need to get a mothers day card......and a birthday card!!!!!!! :msn4:

C u guys in the morning. :D

myvanway 69 said:
Went shopping for supplies tonight... :msn4:

0BB89B0C-441D-4FBE-9184-8B7A3298B3F3-182-00000009F150565A.jpg

4 for £5.00...Get in!! 8)

Mmmm proper BEER...!!! Who's got the 4 for a Fiver deal..?? :D

*Sam* said:
As all have said ditch the butane and get propane as mine was running fine the a slight sniff if cold weather and it shut down.
On the plus side propane is cheaper.

Did that..worked first time?!
Nice one peeps. 8)

Thankyou. 8) ,

A great time was had by all the gang 'Midlands Massive Cruisers!'
Didnt all go to plan... but things happen for a reason and I wouldn't have changed it for the world! :D
I hope we can roll again soon. 8)

Ninove or Bust thread link:

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49254&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2470db7e-9ac1-4b0e-a305-8d2ccdb98cd0.jpg

961d9728-f275-4eda-86f1-56f479b4d440.jpg

20130311_080646.jpg

myvanway 69 said:
Thankyou. 8) , A great time was had by all the gang 'Midlands Massive Cruisers!'

Didnt all go to plan, but things happen for a reason and I wouldn't have changed it for the world! :D

Well Thats what I keep tellin myself also Paul.
.....Next year! ;-)

Glad you had a good one bro.
oh can I get a refund on our Ninove tops now, seen as we (the gf and I ) .....didn't get to go? :p

[Joke] :D

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Foz said:
myvanway 69 said:
Thankyou. 8) , A great time was had by all the gang 'Midlands Massive Cruisers!'

Didnt all go to plan, but things happen for a reason and I wouldn't have changed it for the world! :D

.....Next year! ;-)

oh can I get a refund on our Ninove tops now, seen as we (the gf and I ) .....didn't get to go? :p

:lol:
Saying that I should have taken loads to Ninove...they all wanted the tops!!! :mrgreen:
Keep it for next year Foz! 8)

Vans looking sweet BTW! 8) ........Git!! :lol:
See you at Volksworld ABW!

myvanway 69 said:
Foz said:
myvanway 69 said:

.....Next year! ;-)

:lol:
Saying that I should have taken loads to Ninove...they all wanted the tops!!! :mrgreen:
Keep it for next year Foz! 8)

Vans looking sweet BTW! 8) ........Git!! :lol:
See you at Volksworld ABW!

Yeh see you there hopefully! Bus should be sorted by then Im praying!
If your there for the whole weekend, possibly a cruise down together?

Today's mission......

Clean and tidy van and camping equipment.
Then make use of this crate and empty some of the bottles!! 8)
083c68fb-1128-4c0c-b1d6-a65d1af89bde.jpg

I was a bit gutted I missed the Brewry, and if anyone wants to swap a Witcap glass for a few beers that would make my day, as I really wanted one! :(

Get in touch with the brewery Paul. They had hundreds of glasses left over at the end of the day. The owners speak perfect english too so communication won't be an issue. They may be able to post you a few.

Latest posts