MyVanWay California Westfalia tintop....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Paul, I too have those thoughts occasionally ... I have a hankering for a crew cab pick up that just won't go away...

Still there is always Ninove next year to keep us in the fold and it would be good to catch up with you and stuf soon. Maybee see you at BB?

If the weather is good there is no better place to be :D

toffo24 said:
Hey Paul, I too have those thoughts occasionally ... I have a hankering for a crew cab pick up that just won't go away...

Still there is always Ninove next year to keep us in the fold and it would be good to catch up with you and stuf soon. Maybee see you at BB?

If the weather is good there is no better place to be :D

Hi Pete,

It was Ninove that got me thinking about Crewcabs!!
Dont know why as I was nice and toasty in Myvanway with the heating on... opening the door to Snow!! and everyone puking there guts from the night before!!...... :sick0006:

Also being around my Dads with his Split project duznt help!!
Saw a fairly straight Twincab and just had a crazy moment! :shock:

Hope to catch up soon Pete, BB I really want to do as I have missed out so much this summer... and its been an Awesome one too!! :(
I want to make it to Ninove again but I pushed my luck last year with the misses birthday & Motherday the same weekend!! :oops:

We will see!! (Hopefully they have changed the dates!?)

8)

I saw your bus today, very nice in the flesh mate. Didn't see you about though, was going to put the westy in the show n shine but we hit the road around 12:30.

Bigbear said:
was going to put the westy in the show n shine but we hit the road around 12:30.

You should have Brett..
Would have been nice to catch up, racing and show was great, shame you left early, did you see the top fuel car do a full pass? Under 5sec!!
and the jet car ran a full pass too. boring when they just do the test runs. There were some seriously fast H2o Dubs doing sub 12 sec too. 8)
some awesome dubs in the show today, no White Westy's though!

Latest posts