MyVanWay California Westfalia tintop....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah we saw the jet powered beast on Saturday night, unreal!! :shock: some seriously fast cars on the Saturday, also the nutters on two wheels!! 7odd seconds and 160mph on two wheels is just crazy!!

We had a 3.5 hr drive to get home and pick the little one up so it cut our day short. When she's a bit older we'll bring her along and stay the duration.

Anyone win the beetle raffle?

Bigbear said:
We had a 3.5 hr drive to get home and pick the little one up so it cut our day short. When she's a bit older we'll bring her along and stay the duration.

Anyone win the beetle raffle?

Ok for me as I only live down the road! 8)
Yes a guy won the beetle but had left the show so they called him on his mobile and told him in front of the crowd who all cheers.... Cool.
Alot of the guys who won the show and shine handed back there cheques to give to Brads Cancer foundation, which was super cool.

Like you say a few years time when there a little older, but cherish that time brother coz it goes dam fast!! :)
my Little girl (4) loves the dub doo's! :D

Our littlen will love the shows aswell (not through choice) not sure how she would have reacted to the jet car though, I nearly dropped my beer it was that loud!! :lol:

Grill n Chill in a few weeks which is local to me, so maybe well get to stay longer for that one.

That's good that most prize money was given to charity, great gesture. 8)

Paul, I looked through your weekend pics yesterday and there was a grey/silver beetle the 2nd to last photo. It's gone!! :( Can you stick it back up or email it to me? I'd like to find out what colour it is :)

Thanks!

Whistler said:
Paul, I looked through your weekend pics yesterday and there was a grey/silver beetle the 2nd to last photo. It's gone!! :( Can you stick it back up or email it to me? I'd like to find out what colour it is :)

Thanks!

I havent removed any but I'll look tonight when I get in.

Love the pictures :)

Especially love this westy! Great work Paul! I aspire to have DeeDee looking as good one day :)

Lainey

Whistler said:

Thanks!

This one?

or this one?

dont know why it was removed??!! :?

myvanway 69 said:
Whistler said:

Thanks!

This one?

or this one?

dont know why it was removed??!! :?

Ooof :shock: - what a vehicle! Lovely 8)

Gettin ready for Brighton Breeze today.
Full check over, Put both batteries on charge, aired all the camping kit... Need a new Gas Bottle. Polished and took it for a run to Halfords to get some bits for a little service. Oil and fuel filter.
Running a bit shite at the Mo...Going to book it in at `DG's see if they will set it up before Friday for me! 8)

See you all next weekend ABW. :D

Serviced oil & fuel filter... still running rich!!
Both batteries fully charged and refitted.
Roof rack on...

All ready for BB tomoz...

Apart from:
Food shopping.
Gas bottle.
Toilet... (Porta potty thing)
Sort out clothes.
Charge phone... and Gadgets.
Take little one to school.
Drop missus off at work.
Walk the Dog.
Fill van with fuel.
Go Bank.
........ I must have missed something?!?

Bus is looking awesome mate - see you in the new year!
I fly out in a couple of weeks and have a couple of "modifications" planned for Murphy on my return!

You had the all clear for Ninove yet?

Myvanway said:
Serviced oil & fuel filter... still running rich!!
Both batteries fully charged and refitted.
Roof rack on...

All ready for BB tomoz...

Apart from:
Food shopping.
Gas bottle.
Toilet... (Porta potty thing)
Sort out clothes.
Charge phone... and Gadgets.
Take little one to school.
Drop missus off at work.
Walk the Dog.
Fill van with fuel.
Go Bank.
........ I must have missed something?!?

Wow good prep your bus looks absolutely mint 8)
i'm going to Breeze as we don't live far away, bus is not on the road yet so be nice to get some inspiration
Enjoy Brighton! best get on with the rest of the list :D

Latest posts