MyVanWay California Westfalia tintop....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know what's wrong with mine it'll do 65 even when i'm towing the folding camper :shock: when I pull away from a standing I'm in 4th gear in less than a 70 yards must have a freak engine, still it saves on twin carbs. :lol:
I'll be away for the Bristol show :( although if the weathers bad, we maybe home early like last year. :lol:
Hope to meet you & your Bus soon. :D

I will be at Big Bang this weekend with two guys from 'T2 Ginterior' they have given me a prototype 'Walkthrough BuddyBox' to try out in my van!! They look the nuts too!! 8)

Also if you like what you see, I'll see if I can arrange discount for 'EB' ers, as they are super nice guys. ;)
Not sure if they are taking stock with them but feel free to jump in 'Myvanway' and have a Gander!! :D

Pics soon, watch this space!! 8)

The Lads dropped off the 'Walkthrough BuddyBox' tonight, looks fantastic. It has feet to adjust the height Very versitile can use it in my awning too!!
Cant wait to see it in the 'Myvanway'!!

Cheers (T2-Ginterior)[/color

IMG_0470-2.jpg

IMG_0470-1-1.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

8)

Not sure how much they are going to be yet, I think they wanted to see response on here, SSVC forum, Also at 'The Big Bang' & Stanford Hall.
They will be doing an earlybay intro offer of corse to all earlybayers that would like one. ;)

They are fantastic though, look very Westy, oldskool style and they can be fitted in the walkthrough if you have one or loose as a stool & storage.
Amazing build quality feels solid. Drinks Holders a hydraulic lifting arm slow stop and adjustable feel so yer...its kinda like a transformer!! :lol:
Will take lots of pics of it in the van for anyone not goin to 'The big bang', and Stanford hall. :)

Heres a picture of another one American walnut with a different catch. 8)

IMG_0469-1-2.jpg

IMG_0468-1.jpg

I'm liking the look of those. Another thing to add to my wish list. :D

Now what can I sell to get one :?:

Cali_bay said:

Yep, they are supercool!! 8)

And when you put in perspective how much furniture, upholstery, fixtures and fittings and all equipment old or new are for our 'EB's its a bargain really. :)

myvanway 69 said:
68_early_bay said:
Nice looking buddy box :D how much are they going to be ?

Hi ya,

They are selling them at £150.
Which in my opinion is quite modest considering what it took to build!!

Cheers lads.

PM me for more details.

Paul. :D

Cali_bay said:

Definitely looking good and reasonably priced, added to my wish list :D
Liking the one with the pop up lock :D

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40975&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh and it comes with a year guarantee!! 8) [/size]

Wish I didn't show your Buddy box to the Wife as she now wants one :lol: wonder if she will pay for it. :?
Can't really see it stopping my long legged Terrier getting up front he can jump a 5ft fence. :shock: :lol:

terrier man said:
Wish I didn't show your Buddy box to the Wife as she now wants one :lol: wonder if she will pay for it. :?
Can't really see it stopping my long legged Terrier getting up front he can jump a 5ft fence. :shock: :lol:

It has adjustable legs so that you can rase it up!! How bigs the terrier?? :lol:

Sort you out Brett if you want one for your van!! 8) :D

Been at 'The BigBang' today but didnt display the boxes as the weather was.......

SNV81066.jpg

BigBang pics. Was planning on showing off the 'BuddyBox' and letting people try them out!!! :(

See what the weathers doing tommorow!! ;)

SNV81086.jpg

SNV81075.jpg

SNV81123.jpg

SNV81112.jpg

SNV81121.jpg

SNV81087.jpg

SNV81081.jpg

In good company!! (The splits that is!!) :lol:

SNV81072.jpg

Mud, Rain and cold just didnt stop em!! :party0049:

SNV81128.jpg

SNV81127.jpg