MyVanWay California Westfalia tintop....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lean too is coming along great - Looks like you had some spare time to take some extra pics :shock:

That is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't do it again though :lol: :lol:

68_early_bay said:
0073f0462046af6c11dcfa7ca1918753.jpg

:msn4:

Ha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O881zyKgBBw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kenny Rocks! Legend. 8)

Weekend purchase, and hopefully the cure to my engine running like a bag'O'shite issues!!

Bocar carb is coming off to be replaced with this rebuilt solex34. when I've found the missing spring!? (Anyone?)

Also tried out the infill westy cushion for size.

Any updates on the carb Paul?
That infill pad looks just the job..

No more hugging the spare wheel of a night now. :cool:
I couldn't be bothered to set mine up one evening, thinking the wheel isnt that big, it wont make much difference....:roll:
Needless to say It was sat on my roofrack the following night. Its amazing how them few inches makes all the difference!

--------------------------------------Own a Bay?....... Feel the love!

Even though carb has been 'Rebuilt' by word of mouth, I need to get it looked at before fitting as the issue before it was rebuilt was a fuel leak.
It came with a repair kit minus the parts that had been replaced so i may as well do the right thing and make sure its 'Mint'
& Tested before the change over.

No rush as my hands are more than full at the mo!

:D

I still get a cold chill every time I see this thread in the recent posts list. I keep seeing visions of that valentines pic. :shock:

For some strange reason though I still open it up. Is that wrong? :oops:

aspro said:
I still get a cold chill every time I see this thread in the recent posts list. I keep seeing visions of that valentines pic. :shock:

For some strange reason though I still open it up. Is that wrong? :oops:

What this one Chris :lol:

Myvanway said:
Happy Valentines Boys!

8) :lol:

:lol:

And yes it's very wrong :msn4: :lol:

LOL!! I've missed this thread, so glad to be back!

Nice work with the carport! we're just about the rip ours down now theres no mk1 golf under it, it just serves for somewhere for the resident cats to sit out of the rain lol

LaineyW said:
LOL!! I've missed this thread, so glad to be back!

Nice work with the carport! we're just about the rip ours down now theres no mk1 golf under it, it just serves for somewhere for the resident cats to sit out of the rain lol

Nice to see you back.

Aazbo said:
Nice one fancy building one in eggborough next?

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

:lol:
Just need to source some reclaimed roofing sheets now.
If anyone hears of some near my way Give me a shout!
(I is near Santa Pod!)

The car port is looking good Paul, pity your not closer there's plenty of cheap roofing places near us :?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Steel-Sheets-Roofing-panels-cladding-/331128750554?pt=UK_BOI_Ceilings_Walls_Roofing_ET&hash=item4d18cfc1da" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They do loads of different types, You could see if they deliver ? :mrgreen:

Roofing sheets on the way, (Polyester box profile).

Fitted some side windows to let in the light. ( Made from polycarbonate sheets.)

Went into work to tear down the old 'Buddybox' display board and have a play....

See what Me and Adam can come up with!! 8)

Latest posts