NellyBus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple of new bits on bus,mats,911 steering wheel and cable shifter fitted and covered.
050.jpg

048.jpg

Also a couple of my bus from volksworld show today.
052.jpg

057.jpg

058.jpg

Hope anyone who's seen it likes what i've done.

saw it yesterday some very trick bits of engineering loved it. :D The exhaust is perfect!!!!!!!!

Hi mate, ive been reading your restro threads and was chuffed to see your bay in the flesh at the show. I can honestly say that yours was MY best in show. The more i looked, the more nice mods i noticed. Hat off to you mate, well done ;)

awesome, I didnt make it to the show in the end, I spent it working on my van :(

But you deserve a top 20, such an awesome van!

its in my top 3, posibly my top 1 van ;)

Thanks guys, was happy to just be accepted to the show yet alone win anything :D
It's been a long road nows time to enjoy it Somerset for my wife and me next w/end,
Anyone know of good camp near site nr cheddar gorge?

well deserved top 20 mate. well worth the effort youve put into it. hope we get some good weather this year for you to get some great use out of it. :D

yep the best bay inside by a mile i said before i would have it in my top 5 easily. I love the work in the cab alot, very clever with the placement of the shifter and the center unit were v clever. top bus, well done! 8)

Thanks again for your coments and support through the project, i did come around the eb line up a few times on sat but there was nobody home, hopefully i'll meet a few more of you at big bang.
Theres no point in me saying i'm the bold bloke with tattoo's cause that describes most of us :lol:

Had a couple of runs at the rwyb at santa pod this w/end was good fun racing jap stuff,
Never done it before so was well pleased with results :D
Started off with a 15.3 but got down to 14.3 after a couple of runs hopefully get under 14 at big bang.

its got all the ingredients there to be one of the quickest buses in the world just imagine the times when youve got some track time under youre belt :D .

I remember reading up about that electric beetle that they take down the strip. just the odd tweak of their suspension damping etc took loads of time off. 14.3 is well quick for a car, let alone a bus with a bedroom in the back :D . looking forward to seeing it run up the strip next week mate. lets hope we get the weather we've been having of late.

14.3 That is amazing!

With practice you'll be in the 13's for sure!

Don't think I'm gonna make it to Big Bang so make sure you update us with how you get on!

Cheers Dan

Just checked the big bang show report and noticed i won my class in the racing without even racing on sat,
8)

14.5635 secs!

Very well done, gutted I wasn't there at the weekend as would like to have seen that.
Defo think there is a 13 on the horizon!

:D

Latest posts